Monday, September 17, 2007

Starched White Shirt

starched shirt

This is a ten minute sketch 9 by 7 done in pencil at my figures session.



Boy, I finally was able to get my hair done, its been 9 weeks and I really needed it. I fell asleep with my head in the shampoo bowl. I had to sit and wait for my conditioner to do its thing (isnt that the longest five minutes?). Anyway, Art is doing a little better each day, so I thought I could leave him alone for two hours
(I was just down the street)while he took a nap. This morning we woke up at 4 am. because his heart rate dropped down to 34 beats a minute and he got the dry heaves. I hate that because there isn't anything I know to do for it. I gave him some warm peppermint tea and it seemed to help. His heart rate came back up after about ten minutes. This slow heart rate almost always comes just before a rapid heart rate which is very frigtening.

No comments: