Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Koi

Sunday Koi

12 inches by 7 inches watercolor on paper.


Koi and other fish with lovely bright colors.

I was sick today with a sinus infection. I've been fighting it off all week and it finally got the best of me.

I took some zertec but when I've taken it before it puts me to sleep, so I took some with the decongestion included... so far it hasn't put me to sleep. Now I just hope it doesn't keep me up all night.

Thats the problem with drugs you just end up trading one symptom for another.

I listened to my Ipod most of the day, I'm hooked on short tories. and subscribe to about twenty podcasts a week. Its a good way to relax and also to get some work done. I do a lot of computer work and it can be very boring. With my ipod, I can sit all day and it doesn't bother me. My favorite podcasts are ... The New Yorker, NPR, WYNC, PRI,Librivox, & bound off. I just finished 1772 its not a short story, in fact it is very long... but a great audio book.

If you enjoy short stories and know of some pod casts which are free, drop me an email at shantimarie@mac.com

No comments: