Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Too Koi

tookoi


It was so cold walking thru the woods this moring and I couldn't seem to shake it off. During my noon walk, I decided to dress a little bit warmer then my jeans and sweatshirt. First, I put on a sweater and a vest, not just any vest a fur lined vest, then a big starter Jacket. Next camet a red and white snow beanie and a 6 foot scarf. The hat was pulled all the way down to my glasses and the scarf was wrapped up around my nose. I looked a bit like a bag lady, you know the look, too too many layers. As if the person is wearing everything they own rather than carry it. It didn't help that I was walking thru a shopping center parking lot behind our neighboorhood store. Its a wonder no one pulled over and gave me their spare change.
5.75 by 5.75 watercolor on gessoed masonite 50.00

No comments: