Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ancient Ritual ( number 9)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I painted this abstract on Gessoed paper to get a bit more texture. I love the colors and the feel of Gesso and think its a good fit with Watercolor.
This piece can be framed under glass or as it. If you would like to buy it, tell me how you plan to frame it and I will prepare the surface accordingly. The size is 12 by 14 . Price is $99.00

This is one painting in the Ancient Ritual Series where I am exploring the idea of the passage of time and the way humans have a need to commemorate events thru rituals.

If you are interested in the “Hows” of painting watercolor on Gesso, please email me shantmarie@aol.com and I can answer any questions you may have.

1 comment:

Manuela Valenti said...

This one is beautiful! I love it!