Tuesday, May 08, 2007

"Woods" a painting a day, by Shanti Marie

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This small painting was painted today at the Tega Cay Art League at our weekly "painting Tuesday"s

Some of the members get together each Tuesday to paint and talk. We are all doing something different and our styles are all very individual. It makes it fun, just to share and watch other people paint, their choices and their approach. I decided to try a few bright colors here in the rocks, I like to paint rocks with different colors just to see what works. Some folks like them, others would rather have them realistically painted. Either way, I love the texture. I may be doing a few rock paintings this week as it is one of the techniques I teach.
The size is 6 inches by 8 inches. This is for sale for $35.00

No comments: