Friday, December 14, 2007

Koi Ritual

SOLD


7 inches by 11 inches mixed media on paper with a Matt varnish. 50.00

I could not think of anything to paint today and I was pretty busy taking Art to the hospital for his weekly appointment and then taking him to two different cities( in different directions) to get his prescriptions and other medical stuff so I didn’t get home till 2pm. I also had to mail off my paintings which were sold this week and I usually have the mail girl stop by the house and get the packages ( I buy postage thru pay pal or USPS.com) but she came too early and I had to stand in line at the post office. I barely made it at 4:45 and they close at five o clock. The guy says to everyone in line if they aren’t stamped by five o’clock they will have to come back… Everyone and their mother was there and I wanted to say… People, why are you still doing this…you can buy postage on line.

No comments: