Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Large work in progress

oil1

If you have been wondering where I've been.... as you can see from this photo ( my husband was actually taking a picture of the puppy but since I was painting I'm in the pic too...)
I've been working on a very large oil painting. This is just in the second stage and is going well. You can see it a little better on my other blog... http://h20color.wordpress.com In this photo,the colors are more true but in the photo on the other blog the painting has sunlight striking the surface from an overhead skylight which makes it difficult to see the true color because of the refractive nature of Oil paint when wet. so I guess you have to see both one to see the colors and one to see the entire painting. I will continue to work on this and post updates.

No comments: