Saturday, April 28, 2007

Silver boy or Koi 32 SOLD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is my painting for tomorrow, I'm going to be pretty busy, I'm leaving for Wild Acres, its their annual Spring gathering and all types of artists poets, musicians, and generally creative types will be meeting for a week long stay in the blue ridge mountains of North Carolina. I will be of course painting during the day and probably sitting by the fire at night. Hopefully it won't be too cool up there.

I am taking a lap top so I plan to keep you up dated.

Earlier today I decided to go out an take a photo to show you the baby Carolina Wren which is in the bushes next to my fence, well only a few hours ago it was screaming its head off and now its gone... The empty nest syndrome, now I know how it feels!

No comments: