Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Water Lillie ll

lilly2

Boy oh boy!
I got a new printer and it’s wireless so it took me about two hours to get it to work. You know… I love technology but not when they make it so difficult even the support team couldn’t figure out how to make it work. After I hung up with them, I took the dogs for a walk and thought a few things out, came back tried those things and voila it worked!

Now I can print from anywhere in the house without wires! Hopefully I won’t have problems with it because I didn’t write anything down and won’t probably remember every step I took to get it up and running.
Tonight’s project runway’s finale, I’ve been following it it on BRAVO, and I can’t wait to see who wins! I like the show because I like to see what the designers come up with. Make it work!

No comments: