Thursday, October 26, 2006

Stuff that happens List of ten - Art and the artists

Sometimes I find unusual things on the internet and I like to read them. I don't know if these are true or not but they are interesting.

• 1/3 of Taiwanese funeral processions include a stripper.
• Women who are romance novel readers are reported to make love 74% more often with their partners than women who do not read romance novels.
• Halle Berry’s stunt double, in the movie “Catwoman”, is a man.
• If you shake a can of mixed nuts, the larger ones will rise to the top.
• In many countries, urine was used as a detergent for washing.
• You can’t create a folder called ‘con’ in Microsoft Windows!
• By the age of 60, most people have lost 50% of their taste buds.
• Buttermilk does not contain any butter.
• Dragonflies have six legs but cannot walk!
• In 1998, Sony accidently sold 700,000 camcorders that had the technology to see through people’s clothes.

I may not put up a painting today, so I'll put this up for now and maybe an inspiration will come my way.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Well, it looks as if one of them might be true, anyway. I just tried to create a folder on XP named con, and it wouldn't let me.

Shanti Marie said...

good to know..