Sunday, December 31, 2006

Koi Twins - A painting a day

koi twins 2


I 've had a spasm in my back for the last day in a half and I'm in a bit of pain. I'm not sure why I have developed this problem, but I'm hoping it isn't my painting set up at my easel or my computer chair. I do spend a lot of time there and I need to take a second look at my posture and how many hours I stand or sit in the same spot each day.
I took some codeine and it seemed to have taken the edge off of my pain but my skin feels like its burning. Oh yeah, Its numb too. Hopefully I will be able to paint tomorrow.
Happy New year folks... I'm going to bed. Its 6:15 pm

3 comments:

TOMAS said...

I hope you have awake fresh and healthy today.
Let all pains leave our sky and this New Year will bring only joy as to us so to all who watch our hearty smiles.

I think these my words aren’t mine but just my trying to rewrite you picture in words, and I must confess your colors has send these wishes in much convincing way. Thank you.

naquaiya said...

This is wonderful. I love the colors, the movement, the subject matter. Happy new year to you.

Rosemary said...

Hoping you're feeling better today. The crested dog probably does match the way a lot of late party-ers are feeling about now, don't you imagine?