Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Little One - A Painting A Day

Jack

It isn’t often I use Pastels but when I do, I enjoy them. I have problems breathing and I try not to breath the dust. I’m not fortunate to have a filtration system or even a special area to do my pastels, so, It generally makes a mess and I have to clean everything up immediately rather than leaving all the sticks and paraphernalia out like the watercolors. With my watercolor, I love just walking into the room and seeing my table with the moist paints and half finished works laying there like friends waiting for me.

I went to a dog rescue yesterday and saw so many wonderful dogs. I can’t tell you how great these dogs were. If I didn’t have three already I would have brought one home. Here is a painting of a wee Jack Russell, with one ear down and one up, what a character!

No comments: