Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lakeside cabin - a painting a day

lakeside cabin


It was very dark and the sky was threatening rain all day. Without the sunlight, you don't see the reflections on water like you normally would, and the shadows are either nonexistent or barely there. The trees and the colors are less bright and there seems to be a greyness to everything. I like rainy days but most people tend to dislike them. I find rain keeps people indoors so when I go for my walk, I have everything to myself. Well to myself and my three dogs.

If you are wondering about my floor, it isn't finished yet, I'm hoping to get the finishing touches (molding) done tomorrow. The carpet was ordered but it takes two weeks.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Shanti, I love the atmosphere in this ad the colors in your fish paintings. Very nice work.

Shanti Marie said...

Thnak you!