Monday, January 22, 2007

Mohan a watercolor artist passes

Mohan's painting NOT FOR SALE

I received a message yesterday that a fellow artist and member of “Serious watercolor” an international group of watercolor artists of which we are members passed away from an aneurysm. It was shocking news and it once again reminds us all to really live each day & to paint as often as possible.
His work was loose and very fresh, nature seemed to be his biggest inspiration and he painted landscapes full of expression and emotion. I have included one of his paintings as a tribute to him, I hope he is painting with a golden sable and comets and star dust are his mediums of choice now.
This is just one painting of Mohan’s, take a moment and go to his web site and take a look around I think he would love to have you see his work.

http://members.shaw.ca/mohan-watercolors/

2 comments:

Marion said...

My deepest sympathies, to you and the world, Shanti, for the loss of such an inspired artist.

Another reminder to me to live each minute to the fullest.

ANDREW TAYLOR said...

His work is full of life.