Monday, October 08, 2007

"Tree lined road" aceo -a painting a day

treelined road


ACEO 13.00 Tree lined road. This Little landscape is for all of you ATC collectors.


This has been a rough weekend and I surely I will get more paintings done this week than last. I have been tired and basically a slug for the last few days. I'm hoping I can get my MOJO back and get into the spirit of life, love and the joy of painting.
This morning I drank a cup of coffee followed by a caffeinated drink thinking somethings got to get me jump started. It worked for about an hour and then it was like.... ZZZZZzzzzz so now what? I guess those artificially highs just don't really last. Oh yeah and its hot.... do I sound like I'm complaining? I am, its Freaking 92 degrees, I mean really, its October. No rain in sight and I have to run the AC. Art keeps telling me he's freezing (79 degrees) and I end up sweltering so he doesn't get sick.
It wouldn't be so bad if it were cool, I mean, if it were overcast at least you could blame your mood on the weather. I'm blaming my mood on the weather anyway.

Last night I went out to pick up some Chinese food and had two glasses of wine while I waited... jeez I could barely drive home. Now that's not supposed to happen, when did I turn into a light weight? Don't get me wrong, I don't drink a lot but two glasses of wine should not effect most people. I guess its cause I hadn't eaten yet. So what if I went to bed at 8:30 and woke up at 7:30, its not a crime to sleep in. Then of course I had to take this photograph four or five times and still couldn't get a decent picture....I guess I have ranted enought for today. Tomorrow will be better ... all I can do is hope.

No comments: