Sunday, November 18, 2007

Emerald Green and blue koi aceo


















$13.00 2.5 by 3.5 $1.5 s&h


I know your probably getting tire of all these aceo koi but I sell so many... its difficult for me not to paint for my collectors. Of course, I still want to paint other things too... but today I spent about three hours cleaning up my painting area. Its only about 11 by 11 so you kinda wonder how it could take three hours.


Well I have the reference stuff, the paintings ready to be shipped, the flat files with paintings sticking out here and there, my acrylics, my watercolors, my gesso and supports, water buckets, mat board, tissue paper, pencils, pens, tape... you get the idea, pretty soon stuff is piled up on top of each other and before you know it, I can't even paint. This fact forces me to start at one end and clean until I get to the other end. Now I have a clean studio but instead of painting, I think I'll have a bowl of ice creme.

No comments: