Thursday, November 23, 2006

Abstract landscape A Painting A day

abstract in the dark

See the Bidding

So many landscapes this week, & to break things up a bit, I decided to do a landscape in another style. Rather than impressionistic I decided to do an abstract.
We had a good Thanksgiving, drank a little wine, ate some turkey, drank some more wine, had some pie. you get the idea, Oh boy, I’m full. Its almost 9 pm and everyones gone home. The dishes are done and I think I’ll draw. I stopped by the video store today, and picked up the Davinci Code so maybe I’ll draw while I watch it. I hear its rather slow. I have always loved movies, all types but especially independent films. If this movie isn't very good at least they say there is a great shot of the mona lisa which is worth the three bucks for the DVD.

Hope your day went well and if your thinking of shoppping tomorrow your a braver soul than I.

No comments: