Wednesday, March 07, 2007

ACEO Pegasus a painting a day

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting SOLD
If you don't know what an ACEO means... its a small painting just 2.5 by 3.5 inches and they are collected just like baseball cards. Some folks call them Artists trading cards. or ATCs... I have painted a number of these small gems and people seem to love them. Because of their size I don't usually draw them I just let the paint go and see what turns up. I had an idea of painting an angel and did the sweep of the wing first then the downward section of the legs . While putting in the folds of the gown, I saw the Pegasus clear as anything. I don't stick to the plan if the painting wants to go in a different direction . Here is my little angel turned Pegasus. It will be sold tonight on eBay for 10.00 plus shipping of $3.00. if interested email me shantmarie@aol.com

1 comment:

Jackie said...

How beautiful your Pegasus is.