Thursday, March 15, 2007

Big Tree a painting a day

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This painting of a Tree is a beautiful Brown painting mixed with subtle light colors. Its painted in a loose easy style that give the painting a feeling of relaxation. For me, trees are a symbol of strength and these Old trees which I find deep in the woods really are showing their age. If they could talk they would surely have lots to tell. This is a 6 by 9 inch painting, it is for sale for $ 25.00.

email me if interested. Shantmarie@aol.com

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Don't know how you manage it. I used to blog one a day and now I battle to do it a couple of times a month and I won't even discuss the decoupage box that took 3 months to finish and still looked like it was a project for a six year old !!!

I love this painting as I just love trees and cry everytime my complex decides to chop branches as someone complains they don't get enough light.