Saturday, March 17, 2007

Check out My New Blog

I starting a painting a week blog. Edward B. Gordon another daily painter started one and it seemed like a great idea, its a way to put up your larger pieces that you paint anyway. Since I became a daily painter, I will say I have lots of people e mailing me and also stopping by to check out my daily work. There is only one problem with a daily painting a day blog, it seems to pigeon hole you and people think this is your "work" They do not understand that this is just a form of discipline I have set upon myself and if someone wants to buy one, Great! But please remember I have what I call serious paintings which are much larger. This Blog can be for those Works in progress. I placed an older painting in my opening Post, but will start out with the two pieces I am working on now. I photograph them and as I make changes I will photograph the progress. I hope you stop by to visit once in a while. It won't be a painting a day but more like a painting a week, and thats on good weeks.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: