Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Storm Clouds


I’ve been hoping it will rain, I ‘ve always like the rain and I think it because I lived in California for 42 years and it rarely rained. Seriously it rained maybe once a month in winter and almost never in Summer.
Its 1:00 am and I had to rush to get this painting on the daily painter’s page. The Deadline is Midnight but I’ve noticed it takes a while for all of the photos to get uploaded to the site so I think my painting will make it.

I went to Mc dowell Park today and the temperature was a bit lower then last week and the dogs (and I) just loved it. I don't know if this is true but one of my friends said someone she knows told her, he saw a pack of coyotes there last week. Oh great.... lets hope the guy is near sited and it was just a pack of dogs. Once my husband was on a deer stand and he saw what he thought was a coyote but being a dog lover he couldn't shoot it cause it looked to much like a dog.

1 comment:

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

Oooooh, I love this! Everything about it is just great. Very little texture but oh so much movement.