Monday, August 18, 2008

Yellow Boy



















8 by 8 watercolor on gessoed masonite. 75.00
I gave this guy a little more form by painting his underside a deeper gold, you can’t see it here but it makes him look a little less animated.
I hear a storm is headed our way “Fae” lets hope she doesn’t dump too much water on us. Two years ago we had a pretty good drenching and it flooded my bedroom, hallway and kitchen.
I’m having all the french drains checked tomorrow just to make sure they aren’t clogged. Other than that there isn’t much you can do but hope the winds don’t knock down any trees. I 'm planning to put out my rain barrel and some containers so the following week I’ll water my pots from them. At least I’ll get some free water!

Someone asked me about my fish, well….I know it’s crazy but I named all my fish after famous artists, I have Picasso, Vincent, Freda, Georgia, Mary & Claude. There are more but you get the idea.

No comments: